SUNNAN OF RAMEE
copyright February 2006 (Muharram 1427)
(updated December 2013 - Safar 1435)
- To pelt the Big Jamaraat only on the 10th of Zil Hajj between sunrise and Zawwaal.
- To pelt any Jamaraat in such a standing position that Mina is to the right and Makkah
to the left.
- To pelt with the right hand.
- To pelt the stones consecutively.
- To pelt all the three Jamaraat on the 11th and 12th, (and if need be, on the 13th),
of Zil Hajj between Zawwaal and sunset.
- To make Duaa after pelting the first and second Jamaraat only on the 11th and 12th
(and, if need be, on the 13th), of Zil Hajj.
- To pelt the Jamaratul-Ulaa first, followed by the Jamaratul-Wustaa and lastly the
Jamaratul-Aqabah on the 11th, 12th, (and, if need be, on the 13th), of Zil Hajj.
- It is bad to omit a Sunnat intentionally while there is great reward in observing
- However, there is no Jazaa for omitting it.
Back | Top | Next